Last Day in Piedrahita


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile & León » Piedrahíta
June 24th 2007
Published: June 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Decided to stay at camp for the day extremely lazy it was a beautiful day, so didn’t want to miss out on chilling in the sun. Meet a great Aussie called Neil who lived in Melbourne in the Danginogs, him and his wife Sharne were travelling around Europe and also doing some flying as well they were staying at the same camp, we sat ourselves down at the camp bar and the boys chatted about the in and outs of flying in Spain, also with us was a Hungarian man enjoying the company. Just a little about the night before we stayed in town to await the results from the competition and the prize giving enjoyed a great evening with Arnold and Maria a south African couple and Peter born in Britain now living in Hungry all Paraglider pilots. In fact Peter offered to fly with Matt that afternoon and see if he could help as matt was getting a little disgruntled with not being able to stay in the air and Peter a pilot of 10 years experience could help, Peter went up, matt went down, Peter spied the problem and discussions were held after we track down where Peter landed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.234s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0624s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb