CS-ing is soooo nice!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile-La Mancha » Toledo
December 6th 2007
Published: December 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Went to Toledo today with my host and a bunch of other people on CS!!!

It was such a nice group! got a very nice guide to guide us around the town.
Toledo was the old capital of Spain so there are many nice old buildings and a castle!
It was larger than I think and walking around it took a long time!
The Sinagoga was very beautiful with a lot of history, the Cathedral was huge and beautiful from the outside BUT, didnt like the idea of paying 8 euros to get in..HAAAA...so I didnt.
The alcazar was nice but too bad couldnt get in.....the view around the city was beautiful as well with the river and the green!

It was very touristy, but still very beautiful. At night with the Xmas lights, it was even better!!!!=)

The group was nice, there was an American girl, a French girl, a Brazilian couple and a Spanish! all so kind, and the Brazilian couple promoted Brazil so much, I just wanted to fly there right now!!! HAAAAA!!! we went to a cafe to drink and they have the best hot chocolates!!! OMG...so chocolatey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, it was a great day! had so much fun!=)

got a Ryanair flight to Portugal tmr...and DAMN! I hate their luggage limits! 15 kg is light already, then only ONE handluggage including the handbag! WTF? grrr..hope I can get on without trouble tmr.............

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb