Market day


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Canary Islands » Tenerife
February 17th 2011
Published: March 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Left the apartment at 8.30am for the walk to the bus stop. Off to the market this morning in Torviscas.
We managed to walk all the way round the market and not buy anything – that was a first.
Walked from Torviscas to Las Americas – about 3 miles along the beach.
Major waves today, even the surfers thought it was rough. Got a little wet.
Had lunch at bar run by an English couple.
Were talking to them about going the following day to get our Residencia and NIE from the Police Station.
They recommended someone to help us do this. And the arrangement was made that he would meet us at the station at 9am tomorrow morning.
Phoned Telefonica to try to get the phone and internet working.
Phone now working, but internet is going to be a bit harder.
As we are going home on Sunday, we have asked our landlord to look after this whilst we are away.
Walked to McDonalds for tea so that we could use their internet. So slow wish we had not bothered. And the walk back up the hill carrying the laptop was not nice either. We will not be doing that again in a hurry.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.3s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0819s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb