Relaxing in Menorca


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Balearic Islands » Minorca
August 28th 2009
Published: August 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Kindly invited to join Gill, best friend from school, and sister and their mum for a week in Menorca. Lovely apartment in resort of Son Bou which has best beach in Menorca. Flew from Blackpool - very laid back compared to Manchester airport! Managed to hire a car for a day, which was no mean feat due to cut backs in car availability this summer. Discovered it is an easy island to get about. Beautiful coves and plenty nice wee esorts. A relaxing week including some hilarious games of knockout whist, fuelled by wine! The karate suit appreciated the beach (and I got a surprise when walking to the far end and reaching a nudist section)!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Helen & Mr BlueskyHelen & Mr Bluesky
Helen & Mr Bluesky

Impressive Maltese boat - ELO owned?


3rd September 2009

Enjoy that sun!
Absolutely tipping it down here so enjoy that sunshine while you can!!! You might need to bring that boat home with you if the rain keeps up at this rate!
4th April 2010

Mr Bluesky
Sorry to disapoint but Mr Bluesky in Menorca is not owned by a member of ELO. But rather it was the choice of one of the owners daughters. Mr Bluesky as in blue sky thinking seeing the whole picture from horizon to Horizon. I know this as I am the Captain of the mentioned vessel, which is a Sunseeker Predator 92s one of seven in the world. The boat is powered by twin MTU 2450hp V16 diesels and cruises at 30 knots with a top speed of 40Knots in a flat see.

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0596s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb