Day 1


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Aragon » Zaragoza
September 14th 2007
Published: September 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Righto, so I have arrived at last.

First impressions?????
well, it seems most of the city is under construction due to the Expo next year- a bit annoying since right outside my hotel window ive got what seems to be the worlds biggest drill. NO KIDDING! its about 6ft in diameter and about 40ft deep!!!!
Obviously the first thing we did ws go straight to the Irish Bar called P.Flaherty's and made friends with the barmaid called Sara who gave me her number and said to call her if i needed anything or even just for a drink- i will be calling her soon methinks!
its very nice and warm at the moment, but it ws the last thing we needed today though. we are all tired and i hadnt eaten all day and we were extremely hot so needless to say, tempers ran high. But thats all done with now lol!
Also, on the flight I met two other Erasmus students staying here. One ws a bit off but i'll give her the benefit of the doubt and put it down to nerves. the other ws really nice and i may make a beeline for her in our induction day on Monday!

Saturday tomorrow and we're goin t check out the Basilica, which (from the outside at least) is quite spectacular :D we are also going to go and have some authentic traditional spanish food!

hasta luego x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb