Leaving Spain today....for the moment


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia
February 12th 2010
Published: February 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, today we leave Spain an drinve to the algarve coast in Portugal where they boast to get more sun than California, althogh our weather reports are not very sunny so cross your fingers gor us that that that the sun gods will be smiling on us.
Since last post, with Dave in tow, we drove to gibraltor, very beautiful, with tailless monkeys all over the rock, one grabbed Dave by the arm when we were walking down the stairs then looked at Andy and his goatee and got really scared and ran away. He seem to have a strang connection with them, I think they felt he was thier long lost leader. Ha! He has since shaved down to a flavour saver / soul patch and should be clean shaven by sometime in Portugal. Dave and I walked the town of Jerez yesterday as Andy was off to his blissful trip to see more F1 testing at the local track 5mins outside the city. Through our walk we came to the conclusion that this is the greatest city/town we've been in, super clean(no dog poop), friendly people, lots of great sidewalk cafe s, a beautiful fountain filled plaza around every corner, and wifi can be acessed throughout the city for a small fee, geneious. Of course great shopping all over, YAY! We hope that our next town, Luz, will be just as wonderful, although there is an indoor pool so I'm sure we will get by. We will blog soon.
P.S. There should be photos on facebook if you would like to see some of our sights. Only iPhone pics so far.
Talk soon. Love all😉

Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb