Seville


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Seville
May 27th 2013
Published: June 14th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Moving on...we all decided to head to Seville and I chose a great hostel - Soho Boutique Hostel. It was pretty lush. It had a great atmosphere, clean and fresh, friendly staff, comfy beds, a great roof terrace all at a great price.

Getting there from the train station with our rucksacks was another mission, but we made it after asking a few people (some who actually gave us the wrong direction).

Weather beautiful! And of course another chilled out evening eating tapas and drinking beer 😊

Breakfast 28/05/13

Best breakfast so far on my travels! Cereals, bread, ham, homemade tomato paste (which I can't think of the name right now), yoghurts, spreads (inc nutella). Then to top it all off, a Spanish guy named Juan made crepes :p

Exploring -

We explored Seville by foot with another dude named Mark from New Zealand who shared a room with Laura and I.

The was lots of beautiful architecture, including the cathedral, the Real Alcazar, Plaza de Espania Monumento (art museum) and after a day of walking around we got back to the hostel where Mark and Juan had a jam up on the roof terrace (trumpet and guitar) in the sunshine drinking wine And sharing snacks. Laura and I also skyped the parents and as it was Kim's birthday, Juan and Mark played happy birthday to her. And once again, we went out for dinner and had...you can answer that one lol.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.033s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb