Last week of school!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Ronda
May 15th 2006
Published: May 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

2 weeks to go! My last few weeks here have been amazing. Last Wednesday we went out with a professor because it was our last day of class with her. She tooks us out for tapas and drinks and she got us DRUNK. She has to be at least 50 but that did not stop her from taking us out to the bars, dancing, and getting us special student prices. We even ended up getting free absinthe shots...wooo weee. The next night, I was surprisingly alive, and I went to a costume party thrown by the Irish. It was a blast..I dressed up as a cowgirl...as usual. This weekend, as a school, we took a trip to Granada. Saturday was spent exploring and sweating and climbing in the heat....and eating Kebabs..oh god soooo good. They are like gyros but better...only because they were available. We went out that night..didn't sleep enough..and went to the Alhambra the next day with only about 1-4 hours of sleep (depending on who you were). The Alhambra was beautiful but would have been more so if I had slept some. Oh well. Another day.
2 more days of school left. I'll be home soooo soon.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0979s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb