Our first morning in southern Spain.


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Estepona
May 6th 2017
Published: July 1st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 36.4247, -5.14485

We woke up this morning to the sounds of birds chirping and it reminded us of Costa Rica. We had a cup tea and a few biscuits on the patio before showering and heading out for the morning. We found our way into the lovely central area of Estepona Where we wandered up the narrow streets lined with potted geraniums. In the town center we found a place where Jim could buy a Sim card for his phone only to find out he needed his passport to purchase one. We decided to have a little breakfast and cafe con leche before returning to the condo. On our return to Estepona we purchased the card and then visited the tourist info office for maps of this area. We found a coffee bar on a pretty walking street and stopped for another cafe con leche (coffee with hot milk). Everyone we've encountered has been very friendly, and patient with our rough Spanish. Then we enjoyed a relaxing stroll along the beautiful ocean promenade. From the promenade we could view The Rock of Gibraltar in the distance. On our way back to the condo we stopped for a few groceries. We then spent a relaxing afternoon at our condo.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb