Europe update from Kali and Duey!


Advertisement
Slovenia's flag
Europe » Slovenia
July 8th 2008
Published: July 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Dober Dan! (hello in slovenian)

Well during the past nine days we arrived in London, spent two days there, then flew to Berlin where we spent another couple days exploring the city and tasting the local brews. On the outskirts of Berlin we picked up our camper van which is so awesome! Sleeps four but recommended for two hehe! It was brand spankin new when we got him, and is quite fancy! We appropriately named him Haans Von Volgosdorf. Hes done us well so far as we have been through Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and we are currently in Slovenia! The people have been sooo friendly and helpful through all of the places we have been to so far.

Slovenia is beautiful as it is the start of the Adriatic sea. Its very neat cause we are so close to Italy we can see the North eastern tip of it from where we are! We happen to luck into finding a camping spot on the beach. The water is torquoise and sooo warm, its like a bath...except saltier hehe. Anyhow, we have been avoiding the autobahn as much as possible as there is tolls seems like every few minutes, plus we have been really enjoying the little towns. Saw the Alps, bathed in a river, and have been sleeping on the side of the road and in one parking lot. Pretty funny as we are always wondering if we will be kicked out.

We are heading to Croatia tom and then to Greece, Italy and France and back up through Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Missing everyone lots and thinking of you guys! Will post some pics when possible.

Love from Kali and Duey

Chow!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0959s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb