Lubaluba!!!!!!!


Advertisement
Slovenia's flag
Europe » Slovenia » Upper Carniola » Ljubljana
November 18th 2007
Published: November 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

This is our adopted name because we couldn't figure out how to say it until we got there. When we did get there we went straight to jail, literally. Not for being unable to pronounce the name of the city but our hostel had once been the city jail!

We stayed in cell number 13 oooo! It was funky.

This short short stay soon gained a focus when Adam found out that the Freemasons were DJing that night! What we didn't know was where!

So we took a bus and hoped for the best! We followed everyone else, all chavtastic, who didn't get in because we think you have to be 21 here. So while they got cold outside on the industrial estate we got cold on the inside! The Freemasons were awesome and Becs even liked them because she knew a load of tunes, without my help! (Its true, it was disturbing!!!)

The stupid taxi man had his tourist meter on, to get back!! now im talking it was going up at least 50cents every couple of seconds!!!!! It was ridiculous!! so we had to jump out at the train station n walk the rest of the way. Luckily, this wasn't far!!!! But it was freezing!!!

Slovenia was really really nice, it should have been more than a stopover, would definitely go there again!!

Love us xxxxxxxxxxxx



Advertisement



24th November 2007

Glad you're having fun.
Where's next on the trip? How was Italy? Keep us us to date with the blogs.
24th November 2007

freemasons
as if you got to see them, am very jealous, is this the place where you heard shut up and drive....drive..drive.....drive....drive poor rhianna she can never remember the words so she just repeats the same one!!!! gald your well, love ya.xxxx

Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0772s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb