Boring Bratislava


Advertisement
Slovakia's flag
Europe » Slovakia
October 12th 2010
Published: October 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hey folks,

I know we are not giving you guys a lot of news lately. We have a lot of things to take care of and not so much time. We will write about our four night stay in Wien and the Oktoberfest soon.

Before all this, we spend two nights in the very small Bratislava. Saying that it should be a day trip from Wien is true. It has nothing more to offer that you do not experiment in Prague and is very small.

We were greeted with two small kids trying to kick us as soon as we made it to the hostel. Nice welcome! We then walk around city center and visit the Bratislava castle. We try to do a free tour of the city to see more, but the guide never show up to the meeting point

To make thing less anoying for you, I collect some funny facts:

27% of female lottery winners hid their winning ticket in their bras.

Children laugh about 400 times a day, while adults laugh on average only 15 times a day.

An average driver spends apporximately 2 hours and 14 minutes kissing in their car in a lifetime.

It is estimate that at any one time, 0,7% of the worlds population is drunk.

Men are four times more likely to be stuck by lightning than woman.

Approximately 3% of people will give a Valentines Day gift to their pets.

Fires onland generally move faster uphill than downhill.

One billion seconds is about 32 years.

93% of all greating cards are purchased by women.

The typical lead pencil can draw a line that is thirty five miles long.

Barbies full name is barbara Millicent roberts.

The only king without a moustache is the king of heart.


Cheers,

Nick

The hostel: Bratislava: Patio Hostel:

Great staff, nice 4th floor in a central location. Except the forth floor, the rest of the hostel is old and very ugly. Good for the price.






Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0739s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb