Traveler's Cafe


Advertisement
Russia's flag
Europe » Russia » Siberia » Novosibirsk
December 5th 2009
Published: September 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Ever stumbled upon the perfect café in Russia? The quiet corner of the Novosibirsk city is Traveler Café. The café chain stores are located almost at every corner of the city. It is a café that combined with travel experiences and good food. Free internet is provided for travelers to update blogs and upload photos. It is also a café that we held our Flash Mob. We got the chance to talk to customers in the café, showing them postcards and photos of Australian scenery. We had a lot of fun bringing happiness to the customers.

Among all the customers, there are our two little fans. They attend almost all of our events, including parties and talks about different cultures. Even though they are just at the age of 16, both of them are always the most attentive audience among all.

The menu of Traveler Café lists a large variety of freshly made pancakes and crepes including: strawberry, banana and chocolate. The pancakes were prepared just how we like it: well decorated with icing and toppings on a decent sized plate. Our Russian friends told us that Traveler Café is a café that they always go for coffee and snacks. It is just like ‘Starbucks in Russia’.



Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

Photo 16Photo 16
Photo 16

It was freezing cold!!!!
Photo 18Photo 18
Photo 18

Crepe :)
Photo 19Photo 19
Photo 19

Sesame pancake rolls :)
Photo 9Photo 9
Photo 9

Our little Russian fans


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb