Red Square...CHECK!


Advertisement
Europe » Russia » Northwest » Moscow
October 24th 2014
Published: October 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

As mentioned in the prequel I'm actually liking Russia so far, except the coldness both weather-wise and people-wise. Russians are known for being cold, snarky and difficult to deal with in most cases and a lot of that has been true since I came, but there are also very cool and down to earth lovely Russian people also! After a week of relaxing here in Moscow and getting to know my area where ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 53, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




26th October 2014

Culture Change
This experience all be very different from Vietnam. Sounds like you are embracing the changes. The architecture is amazing with such intricacies and color. Hopefully at the end of your contract you'll have time to visit more of Russia and Mongolia just like you did at the end of the Vietnam contract. Buy a warm hat and gloves! Have you been in touch with fellow travel blogger [blogger=85670]. I'm sure he would be a great contact for you.
27th October 2014

Hey guys
Thanks again for stopping in and saying hello as always! Russia is definitely very different than Asia and I'm liking it here a lot. Looking forward to Xmas break and a bit of traveling,but not because I hate it here or want to get out...just the travel bug in me I guess..new places and new things to see. How's everything with you? Any upcoming adventures on tap?
26th October 2014
image

Small classes, small doorways
Hey, glad you made it and your classes are small--excellent, though good luck with the rug rats! I love how the doorways in St Basil's were so small and everything inside felt like a little labyrinth. Good luck with your classes, and your winter holiday sounds awesome!
27th October 2014
image

Thanks Tara
Hi Tara thanks again for stopping in on my page! Yes actually I really like Moscow right now. Yes my classes are so much better here and smaller lol. I must admit though I am missing Latin America tremendously lol hope to get back over there next year sometime after I save some money here. Hope you are doing well! Keep the blogs coming!!

Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.026s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb