Spa Ministry


Advertisement
Romania's flag
Europe » Romania
July 22nd 2008
Published: July 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday we were teamed up with the California team to help with the sewing, I was really excited because I now have been quilting and the first project is a quilt. Ann and the girls weren't thrilled though. We were waiting to get started when they told us that we were more needed in the spa ministry. They didn't have a team organized for it. The girls were thrilled, but Ann wasn't. We started doing facials and manicures and Ann was disappointed because she felt out of place. Throughout the day she was taking pictures (for those of you that don't know Ann, she is a very good photographer and has a really nice camera). When VBS was finished, Ann walked out the door and was absolutely swarmed by children. The kids LOVE having their picture taken and Ann was suddenly very, very popular. They would pose and grin from ear to ear, then run over to see the image on her camera. I will add an image of the reaction later, I forgot to bring my camera cord with me today. Even the ladies loved it, they would have a brightly colored facial mask on and still pose for a picture. So Ann has now found her connection with the people and she may come home with several children in her camera bag.
Ruth

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0295s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb