ten toes in lisbon porto now nazare


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Central
February 22nd 2015
Published: February 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

hi

here in nazare portugal in the dinning room..

on the computer as -guppy- is not behaving him self so here goes..... think he has been bugged..

cloudy and cool but not windy like yesterday...... up late and showered and breakfast by 9.30 so not too bad.

as ºguppy- was not working no photos today .... off to Mass at 11-30 ... they have a organ but do not use ll perhaps it is not working at present.... am not sure what is the case..... headed to north beach with lunch and some mandarins from the market that was open ..... did not know that Sitio also had a small vege and fish market.... one learns things every day,,,,, found a spot amongst the sand dunes for lunch and reflection .... two hours later and a little nod off for a walk along the beach.... wind turbines and pine forests to my right... so after a while head up the sand dunes and go for a wander and find a road with a good walking come cycle track back to Sitio so may investigate the route in the next few days..... then for a beer at the top of Silio with a grand view of Nazare ...... very calm sea ...... the crowd in the bar were watching Liverpool play Southhampton.... Liverpool won 2'''0 as it was getting cold and no chance of a good sunset headed back for tea..... lasagna . salad and bread with some hot water...... if I am still awake at 9.30pm tonight may watch Portugal Got Talent as watched it in Lisbon last month ..... but will see how I am feeling .... may get tooo cold as no heating here in the dinning room but is in the bedroom..... which I am shearing with a woman from Germany and one from France.....

until my next blog

have a great day

love Anne

Advertisement



Tot: 0.278s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0537s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb