ten toes in lisbon now Porto now Nazare


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Central
February 21st 2015
Published: February 21st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi.
8.30PM and in the dinning room here in Nazare hostel.
Had some lasagna for tea with salad and bread. Brought a dish of it from the supermarket today and it may even last four days if I am Lucky.
Up late and had a shower then breakfast..... then to the supermarket to get the lasagna and salad to put in the fridge before heading out again.
Very windy day and went to the information centre to find out about buses to Lisbon on Thursday... one at 12.20PM so will probably take that one ... 120km at 11 euros...
Walked south past the marina to find a spot out of the wind which I finally succeeded.
Enjoyed the sights and sounds for a few hours then continued on my walk.
Up the hill and through the Forrest of pine and eucalyptus trees. .... .stopped at the top for a cake ... very yellow in colour lemon flavor with coconut .. and the lady heated it for me.... guess it had been there all day but very tasty...
Then to Mass at 6.30PM ... about half full was Saint Anthony.... but good and happy singing... the vestments worn was mauve. ... with gold lining and I thought gold stars but was gold outlining of the cross ... about 100 each side... very effective. .. the parish is ... star of the sea....
About 4PM the wind died down ,which is just as well .... not sure what tomorrow will bring.... all my layers of clothes were needed today ... perhaps tomorrow as well..
But still wearing jandals as ankle is happier... toes not so happy..
Until my next blog.
Have a great day
Love Anne


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0788s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb