DOBRE LED Action Tour_Day 1


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland
December 11th 2017
Published: December 11th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Day 1 - As requested by our participants, I'm switching to Ukrainian language (will try to keep posts bilingual though) to benefit more communities who gone through amalgamation and decentralisation processes. One of the DOBRE Program goals is to share knowledge and experiences among communities towards improving the quality of life of the citizens.



Робочий День 1 виявився насправді 12-ти годинним робочим днем! Одна із учасниць вже сьогодні відчула, що після повернення буде тижнева дипресія...в хорошому сенсі - від побачених досягнень колег із польських громад і від нових знань щодо процесу впровадження програз з розвитку місцевої економіки.

День почався в Кракові з робочої зустрічі з колегами п. Krzysztof Gluc, Jan Bereza and Roman Zhenbchuk of Malopolska School of Public Administration at Cracow University of Economics - партнерів програми DOBRE. Щиро вдячні їм всім за технічну (програмну) організацію Туру та її впровадження!

Візит 1 -- Відвідали сільсько-господарський кооператив (СОК) GRODZISKO в Raciechowice і познайомилися з питаннями створення, управління, функціонування виробництва та реалізації яблук (TM: Jablko z Raciechowic) . Інформативна презентація від команди СОК та голови громади, який був ще при створенні СОК у 1995 році! Примітно те, що пішло цілих 3 роки щоб підготувати (через практичні тренінги, навчання та візити) майбутніх учасників кооперативу - з бажаючих 50 навчання завершили 11, які і створили СОК! ВАЖЛИВО: Навчання організувала влада громади -- це є один із прикладів і інструментів Місцевого економічного розвитку. Дуже важливо: було співфінансування, а саме, внесок від кожного учасника СОК по 2 тис. євро з власної кишені. -- нічого краще не показує готовність до співпраці та довіру як власний внесок! Влада ОТГ допомогла з приміщеннями. Пізніше, ЄС допоміг з ремонтом офісу та придбання холодильного обладняння. З заробленого придбали прес для виробнитва соку з несортових яблук. Своя торгова марка (розробляв СОК), яку промотує вже не тільки влада громади, але і району і області! Обов'язкова умова участі в СОК: 80% урожаю з своїх ділянок (ділянки від 0,75 до 26га) потрібно продати через СОК. Наступного року 20 років як СОК на ринку - схема схоже правильна, бо працює!





Візит 2 – Відвідали, як нам сказали, майбутній спа курорт з термальними басейнами. Влада громади ефективно працює з Національним парком і розробили схему майбутнього комплексу. Наразі, є офіційна скважина з мінеральною термальною водою. Глибина – майже 2000 метрів! Бюджет – 1 млн євро з бюджетів громади та Національного парку…

Поряд відвідали CentreofRecreationandBalneology в PorębaWielka (Niedźwiedź community), фінансується з районного бюджету PowiatLimanowski. Готовність на 90%, роботи мають бути завершені у лютому 2018. Використовуватимуть воду з сусідньої свердловини. Виглядає все на вищому технічному рівні! Школярі з літнього табору відпочинку матимуть можливість оздоровлюватися там. Після запуску комплексу в роботу, планують знайти (через промо сайти і бази даних ЄС) приватного інвестора, якому здадуть в управління/оренду або продадуть. Якщо не знайдуть – будуть самі утримуватицей комплекс, вартість якого 3 млн євро.

Завершили робочий день продуктивною робочою зустріччю в готелі Folwark Stara Winiarnia в Mszana Dolna. Радий, що всі налаштовані зробити плани впровадження конкретних проектів з МЕР для своїх ОТГ і дві сьогоднішні зустрічі, як а мене, стали в нагоді! Як сказав один і учасників «Ми поки не помацаємо своїми руками, то ми не повіримо» - помацали – повірили – працюємо далі в рамках DOBRELEDActionTour! Фото звіт додається та буде оновлюватися.



Google Translation:

Day 1 turned out to be really a 12-hour day! One of the participants has already felt today that upon return, there will be a weekly dip ... in a good sense - from the achievements of colleagues from Polish communities and from new knowledge about the implementation process of the local economy development program.

The day began in Krakow from a working meeting with colleagues Mr Krzysztof Gluc, Jan Bereza and Roman Zhenbchuk of the Malopolska School of Public Administration at the Cracow University of Economics - the partners of the DOBRE program. Sincerely grateful to all of them for the technical (program) organization of the Tour and its implementation!

Visit 1 - Visited GRODZISKO Agricultural Cooperative (SOC) in Raciechowice and got acquainted with the issues of the creation, management, operation and production of apples (TM: Jablko z Raciechowic). Informative presentation from the SOK team and community chairman who was still at the creation of the JOC in 1995! It is noteworthy that it took a whole 3 years to prepare (through practical trainings, studies and visits) of future participants of the cooperative - of those who wished to complete 50 studies, who created the SOK! IMPORTANT: Education organized by community authorities - this is one of the examples and tools of Local Economic Development. It is very important: there was co-financing, namely, the contribution from each participant of the CC for 2 thousand euros from his own pocket. - nothing better shows willingness to cooperate and trust as your own contribution! The power of the OTG helped with the premises. Later, the EU helped to repair the office and purchase refrigeration equipment. From the profit earned a press for the production of juice from unsorted apples. Its trade mark (developed by the SOC), which is already promoted not only by the authorities of the community, but also the region and the region! Mandatory condition of participation in the SOC: 80% of the crop from its plots (plots from 0,75 to 26g) need to be sold through the SOK. Next year 20 years as an SOC on the market - the scheme seems to be correct, because it works!





Visit 2 - We visited the next spa resort with thermal pools. The community authorities work effectively with the National Park and have developed a scheme for the future complex. Currently, there is an official well with mineral thermal water. Depth is almost 2000 meters! The budget - 1 million euros from the budgets of the community and the national park ...

Alongside with the Center of Recreation and Balneology at Poręba Wielka (Niedźwiedź community), it is financed from the district budget of Powiat Limanowski. Readiness for 90%, work to be completed in February 2018. Use water from a neighboring well. Looks all at the highest technical level! Students from the summer camp will have the opportunity to get well out there. After launching the complex, they plan to find (via EU promo sites and databases) a private investor who will be taken into control / leased or sold. If they do not find it - they will keep this complex, worth 3 million euros.

Completed a working day with a productive working meeting at the Folwark Stara Winiarnia Hotel in Mszana Dolna. I am glad that everyone is determined to make plans for the implementation of specific ME projects for their OTGs and two today's meetings, as well as me, have come to the fore! As one participant said "we will notbelieveunless we touch" – and ​​they touched today - they believed. Keep working within the DOBRE LED Action Tour! The photo report is attached and will be updated.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 24


Advertisement

Entrepreneurship in CommunityEntrepreneurship in Community
Entrepreneurship in Community

You may want to do a face massage here!


Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb