Cruise Day


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Masovia » Warsaw
May 15th 2007
Published: December 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We woke up late today and just watched movies. We didn’t really understand anything, but it was hilarious. They were like Austin Power movies, so funny!
Right after eating lunch, we went on a sight-seeing boat trip. It was really cold! It reminded us of the trip we took to New York. When we went to New York, we went on something like this boat trip we took today. It was a two-decker boat that went around the whole Manhattan Island. It was really cool because we got to see beaches and forests that I never knew were there. The same happened today on our boat tour. There were a lot of things that looked the same, so it became a little boring. We were freezing, sitting on the top deck; we were just doing whatever we could to keep warm. It was funny because we both ended up falling asleep. One of the girls sitting near us woke us up right before the tour ended.
When we got back to the harbor, we heard music playing. We followed it to see what was going on; we found out that there was a jazz jamboree happening that day. It was cool in the beginning, but we got over it after an hour.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb