Leaving Again


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Lesser Poland » Zakopane
May 16th 2007
Published: December 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Changing homes again. With all of this moving around, Abby and I are getting exhausted! But our trip isn’t over yet. Today, we ate breakfast at the house, and when we finished we packed our bags once again. As soon as we were ready to go, we were on our way. The couple led us to a town in the valley, between the Tatras Mountains and Gubalowka Hill; it’s called Zakopane. We followed them the whole way. (Whole way meaning six hours!) That’s right! It was a six hour drive! But the scenery was beautiful, from afar you couold spot the snow-filled mountains. Zakopane is known for housing Poland’s premier mountain resort.
The couple helped us check into the place we were staying, it’s called Bambi Pension. It’s so cheap! It only costs 15 euros a night, and the place is beautiful! As soon as we got settled in, our new friends that we’ve been staying with, gave us some money for gas, and were on their way. I’m not sure when we’re going to see them again, but Abby and I are so grateful for all they’ve done for us. We unpacked our clothes, explored the guest house, and got acquainted with the things it held. I can’t believe this beautiful house is only 15 euros!! I love it! Abby had to start the fireplace because it’s freezing cold up here! Right now, I think I’m wearing five layers of clothes, plus a puffy jacket! It’s so cold! When we checked in, the lady told us that it’s currently -6 degrees celcius outside. CRAZY!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb