Snowboarding!


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Lesser Poland » Zakopane
May 17th 2007
Published: December 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today we woke up a little late, we were tired and we didn’t really want to get out of our warm, cozy beds this morning. But when we did, we went into the restaurant and helped ourselves to the complimentary breakfast. I swear, we carry hot chocolate everywhere! Actually no, not just hot chocolate, but anything that will help keep us warm.
We went back to our place and got properly dressed, because we were going to go snowboarding! Abby and I were so scared, but it seemed really fun, so we decided to go. We took the cable car up to the Tatras, the mountains, and met our instructor. He taught us the basics of boarding, like speeding up, stopping, and turning. We all had to practice and once we got the hang of it, we were taught how to catch a little air! We were then let loose, to go and ride wherever we wanted to in the specified area. We practiced for about three hours! Time really flew! I fell a lot of times, but it was okay. A guy kept helping me up and taught me some things. He reminded me of the friar. His name was Jordan and he was really nice and fun; and may I mention that he wasn’t that bad-looking either!!
We went back down the hill, to warm ourselves up and rest at the guest house. Jordan and his friend Chris, came with us, and we all just hung out. The rest of the day was just a relax period. We needed not only the warmth of that fireplace, but the rest from all that snowboarding


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb