Another Competition


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Masovia » Warsaw
May 14th 2007
Published: December 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today, another competition was held. It was the International Frederick Chopin Piano Competition. There over 20 competitors and they all were just amazing. Before the competition started, we met a girl, who helped us find out what was going on. When we saw her she was bringing food into a school nearby and later on in the day, we saw her perform. She reminded us of the manciple who was good in what he did and what a person who brought food to those in monestaries or schools. Another person that we met that was performing was the guy that reminded us of the squire. He was in the competition and looked like such a whore. I think he just wanted to get attention, to get all the girls there, to look at him. He wasn'even that good! What he did well was give all the girls that flirty eye. Ugh!
As the competition went on, it started drizzling. It got harder and harder until it actually started to rain. We forgot our umbrellas so we got soaked! We were freezing our butts off! Imagine standing in close to zero degree weather and then getting wet. (Talk about cold!)
We couldn’t take the temperature any longer, so we went back to the room and watched t.v. We were watching a show that we couldn’t understand, but it was hilarious. We couldn’t get everything they said, but we watched their mouths and guessed what they were saying. We had lots of fun doing that.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb