Bike Riding


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands
May 11th 2009
Published: July 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 9 - Clogs and Cheeses on your bikes



This morning we picked up our paper bag breakfast, which is something else crap about the Flying Pig Uptown that I have forgotten to mention. The included breakfast was actually a croissant, rotten apple and a juice box in a paper bag that you couldn't actually eat in the hostel as there are no common areas. Ben grabbed two coffees and two ham and saladrolls for lunch, they looked and smelt so good, I couldn't wait to eat mine. At 10:30 we met the girls and headed to the bike tours starting point.

It was a four hour bike tour that covered alot of countryside. We saw a windmill and stopped at a clog and cheese factory. It was cute but the guy was quite odd. Ben was pretty impressed with the farm, not. Too much like his place 😊 The tour finished at three so we picked up the laptop and walked to the Downtown hostel to Facebooki and email. We found Kyla and sat there and booked some of Ben's accommodation. We then visited the sex museum and spent about an hour there. It's so amusing to see all the different things associated with sex. We visited a tourist shop and i nearly bought slipper clogs but twenty Euro was a bit expensive.

We met the girlsat Downtown and had like three pints. I was really feeling it when we stopped in at a supermarket to grab some snacks for the long bus ride tomorrow. At the hostel bar we had two free beers each we were pretty tired so we went to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.397s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0844s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb