Amsterdam


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland
May 19th 2012
Published: May 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well we arrived in Amsterdam around 9.30am then had to wait ages for the shuttle as we as theyas aid we had too much luggage. What the We only had 1 bag each? A quick trip and we arrived at our b&b Flynt. The weather was quite different to Dubai and on came the jumpers,scarfs and coats. The boys found a shop next to our little hotel like aldi they came back with wine for €2 at the sound of a bargain lorraine and i went to check it out we couldnt believe it brie cheese for €1 back up to enjoy our munchies with the boys.We took a walk through Vondel park and stopped for coffee. We were lucky enough that Lynda from work had a friend in amsterdam who met us and became our local guide. We walked through the cobble stone streets stopped at a traditional pub were everyone was singing along with the piano accordion. Next day we took a cruise along the canals and visited the house of Anne Frank. Lorraine and I managed to fit some shopping in whIle that boys did the Heiniken tour. The next afternoon we caught the train and met Petra after work and she took us to see the fields of tulips and windmills her mum even cooked us home made apple pie.

We all enjoyed Amsterdam.

Up early the next morning for a 24 hr flight to get to Bali.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.293s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0714s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb