Amsterdam 3


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
June 27th 2007
Published: June 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Spent most of the day catching up on my travel log as well as walking the city a bit more. Met with everyone at the hostel later that night to catch a night train to Copenhagen. Sierra also decided to tag along to the train station to see where she could head on a night train at the station. Sierra ended up deciding to tag along with Josh, Jake and myself to Copenhagen as she didnt have to be in Barcelona for a bit more. Kim ended up being on the same train as us for the first hour so we all rode for a bit in the same direction before saying a hasty goodbye to Kim as we scrambled off the first train to catch our night train to Denmark. The train to denmark ended up being pretty packed and rather than try to sleep in a compartment with 4 other people, Sierra and I decided to reserve a sleeper for the 20 euro and split the cost sharing it between the two of us. Before crashing out Sierra asked if I wanted a drink as she was going to grab some wine. I said sure and a bit later she came back with 4 beers that neither Josh or Jake wanted. Sierra and I ended up drinking the beers in the hallway of the train chatting with a few danish guys and an American. Afterward we went to our sleeper and attempted to fit but it turns out it was not such an amazing idea afterall. The sleeper was small for me alone let alone two people and we basically had to sleep like sardines basically being unable to move at all. Even worse the sleeper was one that fit six people, four of which were old fat asian guys of which of course one had to snore unbelievably loud (have I mentioned that people snore in basically every fucking place ive slept so far). Sort of slept until the next day in Denmark.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb