Amsterdam, more like AmsterDAMAGE!


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
June 11th 2007
Published: June 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Amsterdam was what I had in mind and more... way more.... haha~

definitely the red light district was an eye opener. Never have I seen so many little rooms filled with hookers in my life, some of the girls were real hot~ There was lanes and lanes of these rooms scattered all over the red light district. I even witness a customer being naughty and getting into a fight with one of the pro. She was NASTY! Screaming and pushing him around, then suddenly her alarm went off. Along came running was her P.I.M.P and the customer ran off haha. Her P.I.M.P was dark tall and let me say very BIG! I also went to the sex show, yes like porn on a stage with a rotating bed. Was the funniest thing ever, got a tad tipsy and laughing most of the time. Tried to corrupt these cute and innocent Koreans I met but to no avail. They were head strong I tell u~ haha after the red light district we walked around the street until our feet died out.

Day 2
Went down to Holland’s country side of Edam for a nice bike ride. The lady who guided
us was a stoner~ haha she smokes moolie everyday and takes tourist around the country side. KUDOS to Claudes. The air was so fresh, the people so friendly and I enjoyed it so much. Edam specializes in CHEESE! Love their cheeses and some were so delicious. Also so how a clog was being made, the "mad Dutchman” who was demonstrating was very funny. He was good entertained and yes he was CRAZY! After the nice view of the country side, I went to see the Anne Frank house. The line into the house itself is a bit of a wait but not as bad as I thought. The house itself is tiny~ and to think 2 families lived in there for almost 2 years. It’s so incredible to actually be standing in a house full of history, I felt creped out at times. It’s been a very hectic 2 days but fantastic.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Country side of EdamCountry side of Edam
Country side of Edam

This windmill is still in use to today, and its BIG!
ClogsClogs
Clogs

There was so many colours, my fave was the big yellow ones.
More clogsMore clogs
More clogs

loved this clog~
Anne FrankAnne Frank
Anne Frank

Your not allowed to take photos inside so this is pretty much all i got
Anne FrankAnne Frank
Anne Frank

This statue was located outside the church next to Anne Franks house, still today there are people who denied the Holocaust ever happened.


12th June 2007

GREAT!!!!
sounds like you're having a hell of a great time over there! im jealous man! while im stuck here at work staring at my CPU monitor, you;re out there looking at naked woman doing naughty things.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... well another 2 months of none of E's company.. have fun man!

Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0891s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb