Just Shopping :)


Advertisement
Published: March 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The shopsThe shopsThe shops

One of the botiques that we went to.
After our exciting advenure yesterday, Theresa and I had a lie in. Correction: Theresa said that if we had to go anywhere today she would kill me and throw me out the window. So today she made me get up at the latest time possible.

We got up at 11 o'clock, (THE HORROR!!!) and had left over pizza from last night for breakfast today. More like lunch actually. We finished all the pizza in the box and we were still hungry. Now Theresa was forced to get out of bed and get dressed. Of course by the time she was finished it was about 12 o'clock. We walked to our favourite cafe and ordered a cappacino and hash brown each, our signature breakfast.

Today we decided to have a look at the shop that were further away from our hotel but still able to see them. I started up the car and started to drive to the shops. We could have walked ther but I guess we were just to lazy.

The rest of the day was us going on a mad shopping spree. We bought loads of clothes, jewellery and cute little antiques. We had dinner there and returned to our hotel at 8 o'clock. We then jumped into our beds and fell asleep as soon as our heads hit those pillows. Shopping, takes alot of strength.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb