Day 9, Zabljak


Advertisement
Europe » Montenegro
June 14th 2008
Published: June 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Rain again



Morning. It was make or break day today. Wake up and its sunny we stay. Rainy we travel down to Budva and find a hotel for the night before we go to our pre-booked accomodation, which we still had not heard from yet. So first job of the day is to find an internet cafe. Our travel guide book mentions three in Zabljak, but can't we find any. To cut a short story shorter if you do travel to Zabljak and find Toni's supermarket turn left and its on the left about 10 yard down. A small wooden building, again on your left.

Well back to the start of the original story. The day starts off fine and fairly sunny. Good enough for walking, so we plan a route and head off. In the short drive to our planned strole the weather decided to change and the heavens open up. Wwe thought that they could stop any minute and let the sun shine through again. Several hours later plus a picnic in the car followed by playing games we head back to the appartment and huddle up with our fleeces on heaters on plus oven thinking we should have gone to Budva after all.

Ok this might all be our fault, not walking in the rain, after all we should have brought our hiking boots and heavy duty waterproof jackets and leggings for going into the mountains, but there is only so much you can carry.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

ZabljakZabljak
Zabljak

The road out off Zabljak


Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 49; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb