Mary: "I can't wait to slide down a giant tongue!"


Advertisement
Europe » Lithuania » Nida
September 10th 2007
Published: September 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 55.6985, 21.1473The headache continues ... not good ... For breakfast, we ate the leftover cheese and crisps, and threw in some juice and yogurt for good measure. Off to Klaipeda - it was a rough ride on the mini-bus, and it felt like my brain was bouncing off of the inside of my skull. Not pleasant, as it felt like it was going to explode! It was pretty rainy in Klaipeda - and I made the ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 0, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

m3m3
m3

To cheer her up, I broke out the chocolate. Mary-ism #15: Hestitant to touch the chocolate after landing in the dirty water, Mary told me "I don't know how clean my hands are. I've been touching myself." Uh ... no comment ...
m5m5
m5

After Mary dried off, we went for a snack. She had some crappy cucumber soup, and we shared these crisp, banana-stuffed pancakes. Nice when accompanied with a latte.
nn
n

Counting him and ourselves, there are probably three Asian people on the Curonian Split.
n1n1
n1

On the back of a bag of cheezies. WTF??? Is that supposed to convince people to buy them?
ww
w

The inside of Peda - half-restaurant, half-sculpture gallery.
xx
x

Chicken stuffed with salmon, spinach, and cheese. It was fried and crisp - pretty unique.
yy
y

The menu called this a "flan". Not quite, but good. Shrimp, potato, cheese, cauliflower, green beans, and carrots all baked until nice and bubbly. Very hearty.
zz
z

Mary Moment #41: Mary falling onto her bed, moments after banging her head on the ceiling.
zhzh
zh

I shaved my goatee today. Mary couldn't stop checking it out, because she found me infinitely more attractive. Mary-ism #16: "You look so much better without it, because now you look like a little boy." Uh ... Mary ... I don't think you should advertise the fact that you find little boys attractive. I think you'd also better burn your Michael Jackson Fanclub membership card before the cops come knocking ...



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb