Going to Inferno


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
November 14th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Tyra banks, Eva Mandes, and George Clonney, are the top lustful celebrities. Tyra banks is so lustful, she first filled someone mailboxes via Victoria Secret as well as she did their bras, and then used her to talk on the show to introduce television in 3-DD. Her punishment would be to get her bras stuffed with nails that will pock holes in her skin. Eva was even worst than tyra, she was so desperate to get on TV she would do any thing. First she started making sandwiches , and trying any and every way to get on TV, when she finally got on, people trashed her for her making bad sandwiches and selling the lustful rose to people. since this didn't work out for her , she would in naked on a video shot , and she has been famous ever since. Her punishment would be to be naked and have sandwiches maid out of nails get thrown at her. George Clonney wasn't as lustful as the first two was, but he was lustful. he had great loos and women wanted him, she he was so important, he got what ever women he wanted , and he did not feel guilty about after the fact. so his punishment is to get whipped when he is naked ,and when he is wet.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb