Inferno Travel Blog


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
November 15th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The circle that I want to write from is the seventh circle which is the people who commit vilonece. I want write from there because in the present day we see a lot of people committing violent crimes everyday causing the life of people who did not have nothing to do with them. Public day figures that will be in this circle will be the Mexican Cartel leaders. I say they will be there because they are always committing violent crimes in the city that are resulting in a lot of people who are innocent dead.They will be in where they are committing violence to their people and their property because they will terrorize people so they could get what they want even if it takes to go their property. The next public figure will be Snopp Dog who killed a gang member which he will end up in that circle because he wanted for the gang member to die. Another one will be O.J Simspon who was part of a big murder which involved weapons and a big plan so they could kill who he wanted. He was a pro football player and actor.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb