B6 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
September 13th 2013
Published: September 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

One of the many up laces in the world that I'm interested in visiting one day is Italy. Italy is very unique and beautiful. Not to mention it's full of history! Im very excited to learn more about Italy. In the article " Italy's Government" (http://library.thinkquest.org/J0112187/italy_government.htm ) , the article explains how Italy's server meant changed over the years. From monarchies to elections. Italy has been through it all.

The theme I have chosen to write about is Politics. Italy relates to this topic because over the past several years , Italy has changed its government . Italy was first a monochrome country , meaning Kings and Queens ran the whole country. They made all the rules and regulations for the country. Although Italy has had it's share of Kings and Queens , the country has recently switched to a republicountries. Meaning , not only do they have a president , they also get the satisfaction of electing who they want to run their county. Ultimately , the president has the power. The president interacts with his/her people by passing laws and also giving them bdk offs from the county.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.251s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb