More from Italia!!!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
July 1st 2010
Published: July 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday, June 30th- Well after a night of some physical water polo with the team from Camogli the girls got some rest are then woke up Wednesday all refreshed and ready to go. Actually they all looked like they could use about 10 mores of sleep but we had a game to go play. We headed out on the bus to Rapallo for one last scrimmage witht their club team. This time their club coached refed the scrimmage. She is a player on the Hungarian National team,, so in other words she is really good and let the girls really go at it. It was great we are really getting into a groove where we are not looking for a foul each time we get the ball. We haven't had a foul called in our favor since the moment we got here. After the scrimmage a few of the girls exchanges t-shirts or caps witht the other team and then we headed back to the hotel. Once back at the hotel we put on our bikinis and headed out to Santa Margarita. This is a beautiful seaside city full of shops and restuarants. You can tell it is a place that the rich and foamous visit ecause of how expensive everything was. The girls had a couple hours to walk around and shop and eat. When we met up with them at the beach almost all of them were sound asleep on the beach. I figured why not join them and found a nice uncomfortable spot on the rocky shore and feel asleep myself for a bit. After a couple of hours of naping on the beach for a couple hours it was back on the train back to Recco. Dinner once again at the hotel but this ime it was some of our favorite foods, pizza, pesto pasta and of course more gelato. We took a group shot of the girls at the restuarant with their favortie waiter, who i think had a little crush on maggie, or atleast loved to tease her the most. After dinner it was back to Camogli for one last scrimmage with their club team. Before we got in the pool we took a little walk down the endless flight of stairs at the base of the pool. Once at the bottom I gave the girls a challenge to run back up and be in the water by a certain time and if they did I would by them all gelato. Lets just say I spent 50 euro on gelato that night. Never seen them run up stairs so fast. After a great scrimmage it was back to the hotel for a few hours of sleep before we start all over again on Thursday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb