a catch up (i saw the pope!!!!)


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
June 2nd 2010
Published: June 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

soooo its been ages since i last wrote. i havnt been able to get internet acces :P sooo in the time inbetween i have survived sky diving in the Swiss alps! it is insane i recomend everyone do it in their lifetime!! the feeling of exhileration is like no other! WOW and you keep wondering when how and if you shud breath as there is so much air pressure coming towards you as you plummet to the ground, and then thank goodness!! the parachute and then follows an amazing 10-15 minutes of beuatiful scenery. 12000 feet drop, beautiful snow capped mountains and waterfalls, i survived!!!

the day before i did all the touristy things in paris ie eiffel tower an awsm bike ride around the city and a caberet that admittidly i did keep nodding off in :P

so after Switzerland and spending iàm not going to tell you how much :P i headed on a 10hr bus trip to Neice. >A city of relaxation! it was >THE BOMB. in a day i slept in, had a crepe for breakky saw what im sure was a proposal whilst listeing to live music in the square and had a walk to the top of a castle on a hill with stunning views of the beach and city! The towns over here are so different to Australia, seeing them from up high they a packed in with terracotta tiles and tiny streets. all the buildings are a few stories high at least giving the feeling youre blocked from the sky and open air.

travelling days are often 10hrs at a time and very hard. you dont do much excerises (tho on city days you make up for it!) and the air is not fresh, everyone gets tired and theres no room to move let alone get comfy or sleep. but i deal 😊 and i wudnt change it. it makes the experience rly, as does living out of a suitcase! the other day i was down to my last pair of undies! and admittedly i had to wear my swimmer bottoms!!! haha

so since then ive been to florence and seen the leaning tower of piza and a perfumery that soaked thru alot of my money :P alll out of love for you guys reading this of course 😊

and currently i am in Rome...so when in Rome i... had an amazing! double shot quartato coffee, saw the pope and got blessed in vatican city, saw michael angelos amazing work of art in the sistein chapel, seriously incredible!! saw a wedding had noki for lunch in a cute little resautrant, went and visited the colloseum and then home to write this after an amzing dinner!!

yes i am being fead well and having lots of excercise so am currently very very healthy

Next stop Venice!! woohoo gondala ride!!

love you all!!!

Jenn Jenn

Advertisement



2nd June 2010

hulla!
JENN that sounds absolutely Amazing!! I enjoyed reading about how much fun your having :p make sure you bring some of that blessing a my way haha. love you and keep on having the best time of your life!!
3rd June 2010

you went skydiving :) :) :)
im soooo glad you did skydiving .. hope you bought a video to show us... neice is wonderful isnt it :) go nuts in venezia, spesh when you party with mick specials :) :) p.s when you get to hungary go to the hot spas... but make sure when you get lost inside them that you find a way to get to the outside pools, they are the best... trust me you will understand what i mean when you get there :) if you have nooky as a tour guide make sure you say hoi hoi lekkerding from me lol :P jenn i m so proud of you for going over and happy you are having an amazing time.. remember italian prescriptions lol :) cant wait till you get to germany and polland and vienna... and amsterdamage of course ;) i lvoe you sexii chicken... cant wait to hear more stories :) HAPPY TRAVELS, and stay safe xoxoxoxo auf widershen and choi bella :)

Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb