DAY 11 - VERONA


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
October 25th 2023
Published: October 27th 2023
Edit Blog Post

The weather started out being very foggy so Leonie and I decided it was a good time to find a laundrette. We found a little self service one about 1 km away so went off on a walk to find it. Luckily the instructions were in English otherwise I think we would have been in trouble. It did have the best coffee we had so far and only €0.5 a cup.

By the time we had finished our laundry the weather rhad cleared so we caught a taxi into the city. We started by having lunch inthe Plaza Bra next to the Arena and people watched for a while, but the temptation to go into the arean and climb up to the highest point to see the view was too much for both of us so off we went to join the queue. Luckily Leonie had internet on her phone and managed to book tickets so we could skip the queue. Nice work Leonie.

We had a good look around the arena it so hard to believe that even though it was built 2000 years ago it is still used today for concerts.

We then decided to get lost in the city, we managed to stumble on Juliet's house on our travels. We eventually made it back to Plaza Bra so had an early dinner whilst people watching. We then walked our dinner off by strolling back to the hotel.

We managed a solid 13 kms of walking today.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb