DAY 10 - MUNICH TO VERONA


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
October 24th 2023
Published: October 27th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Munich to Verona


Today we finished our lovely river cruise and started our Italian leg of the trip.

But first we had to figure out the German train system.

It turns out there are 30 Australians doing the same tour and all 30 of us were under the impression that all transfers were included (because that was what it was advertised as - turns out this is not the case). So after being dropped off a Munich Station it was the start of our very own amazing race!!!

We figured out which train we were on, got about 24 of the people and cases on (no easy task) when somebody said - it's the wrong train!!! So all off, only for us to double check and no were had been in the right train - so we had to do a full re run. Luckily we all got on the train and found our seats.

We had a 5 1/2 hour train ride through the Alps- unfortunately I wasn't feeling so good so missed most of it and didn't get any photos (sorry).

We made it safely to Verona, with 30 people at least 45 suitcases and only 3 taxis leonie, myself and 2 others decided to walk the 3 kms to our hotel.

By the time we all got to the hotel everyone was tired and just had dinner in the hotel before having an early night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb