Things to Do in Florence Italy to Make It Memorable


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
December 23rd 2020
Published: December 23rd 2020
Edit Blog Post

Florence in Italy is reckoned as one of the most desired destinations for cultural and historical aspects. This is incredibly beautiful and has been a centre of attraction for millions of travellers from different parts of the world. It is located in the central region of the county and has got a well-developed network of railways with connections to Bologna and Pisa.

Tourism has been one of the biggest affairs in Florence and on an average of more than 13 million people visit the city every year. If you are planning to visit the place with your loved ones, this post is for you. Here you will a small list of top things you must do while in Florence.

· The Florence Cathedral

Florence Cathedral is one of the most celebrated cathedrals in the world, and it is known as Duomo. The construction was completed in 1436, but interestingly the extraordinary front facade of the cathedral was not completed till 19th century. The Duomo stands for miles and also created an imposing sight amongst different buildings of the medieval age. Don’t miss out to witness the culture and its age-old beauty.

· I Ranaioli – Sunset Boat Ride

I Renaioli’s sunset boat rides are one of the most soothing attractions for the couples and even for the people in small groups. If you want to spend a romantic evening with your one, you cannot afford to miss this, and you can also enjoy different views of Florence that too away from the crowds.

· Museum of Fashion and Costume

The overall setting for the Museum of Fashion and Costume sets the perfect example for Florentine Elegance. The ultimate focus of this museum in terms of the collection is Italian, so if you want to visit here make sure to learn about Baroque formal wear while getting on 1980s Versace and Armani as well as contemporary Valentino.

Florence is also best known for body art artists, and some of the best tattoo artist in Italy can turn your tattoo dream into reality. There are several world’s leading tattoo brand, and they are doing an exceptional job with the ink. You can also expect tattoo prices in Florence, Italy, to be more competitive as compared to other places across the world.

· Uffizi Palace and Gallery

Located just opposite to the Piazza della Signoria, the Uffizi Gallery and Palace is one of the renowned art museums and undoubtedly one of the most significant museums to explore in Italy.

The building of the Gallery is a marvel, and the inner courtyard always features a series of intricate columns and arches are adorned with excellent marble statues. Inside the museum, you will witness an immense collection of Renaissance Art that too from the renowned artists like Da Vinci, Botticelli, Raphael and Titian.

Make sure to explore and cover all these attractions to make your trip to Florence memorable one.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.559s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1652s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb