9 Popular Restaurants to Visit in Florence, Italy


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
June 15th 2019
Published: June 15th 2019
Edit Blog Post



One of Europe's most famous cities, Florence offers a dizzying array of spectacular cultural and historic landmarks and attractions. As you enjoy your adventures, ensure that you partake of the delicious dishes available in local restaurants. And remember to book your rental car in Florence so you have the opportunity to drive the Tuscan countryside as well. I recommend either Auto Europe or Kemwel.

Let's talk about a few of Florence, Italy's most popular restaurants!

Trattoria Cammillo




Trattoria Cammillo is found in Oltrarno, which has a pleasantly bohemian character. This is a great place to go if you want to enjoy simple Tuscan foods with outstanding service. While there, you'll want to try the delicious rustic dishes. Its pasta offerings are especially popular.

Trattoria Da Burde Firenze




Trattoria Da Burde Firenze is among Florence's best family-run restaurants. It offers wonderful traditional Florentine dishes, as well as a charming atmosphere. Consider trying some of the grilled meats, meatballs, and chickpea farinata. There is lovely wine available here, too.

Culinaria Bistro




This restaurant is based in the Piazza Tasso. The Culinaria Bistro offers Moroccan and French flavors that you are sure to love. You might want to try the Tusan cured meat or perhaps the lemon and sesame chicken. After dinner, have a delicious dessert.

Osteria Tripperia Il Magazzino




This exciting restaurant takes a unique, gourmet approach to traditional Florentine street foods. When you visit, you should strongly consider trying the pasta.

Buca dell'Orafo




This restaurant was originally (and still is) a basement wine cellar. While it's quite tiny, you'll like the genuine Florentine dishes, such as artichoke omelet and ribollita soup. As is to be expected, there is an excellent wine list.

Gurdulu




Gurdulu is a fantastic restaurant and cocktail bar with a sophisticated atmosphere. The menu has frequent additions and changes. While you're there, you won't want to miss out on having a delicious cocktail made by Cristina Bini, a master mixologist.

Regis Bistecca




Situated close to the Duomo, Regis Bistecca is housed in a building where there was once a well-known antiquarian bookshop. When you visit this restaurant, you'll discover high vaulted ceilings, prints and paintings with gilded frames, and other creative features. This restaurant's most famous dish is the bistecca alla Fiorentina. This is a huge T-bone steak.

La Bottega del Buon Caffe




This Michelin-starred restaurant has a luxurious atmosphere that you're certain to love. La Bottega del Buon Caffe features a menu with lots of variety that uses high-quality farm-to-table ingredients. You'll enjoy the best in service at this fine local establishment.

Ino




Ino is a contemporary deli and sandwich bar. Think about paying it a visit for lunch and enjoying its well-known panini, which is made using delicious cured meats, vegetables, and cheeses. Ino is located conveniently close to the Uffizi gallery. You're likely to see the owner, Alessandro Frassica. He takes pride in his role as host.

Have a Wonderful Florence Adventure!



As you make your way around Florence, make sure you partake in at least a few of the city's fantastic eating spots. Your European vacation will be incomplete without it!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb