Italy Sorrento


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
October 6th 2017
Published: October 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

DSC03472DSC03472DSC03472

on our balcony overlooking sorrento
Left form our hotel at 7am and headed for bengurion airport only to find we were in terminal 3 and needed to be in terminal 1 so we found out how to get to 1 and caught a shuttle stood in the line for half an hour and when we got to the front they told us we were late and should be there earlier But they let us through anyway? and we still had to wait 15 mins for boarding??

(all part of the fun ) we were sad as we flew out of Israel but exited to go to Italy, we had a good flight on budget el/al Sundor airlines not even a name on a plain white plane, we did get a sandwich and a drink and the flight was smooth we landed on time and caught a bus to sorrento 10 euros each and then a bus up the hill to our bnb and Tina met us out the front, she was very nice and speaks good english and gave us plenty of good ideas for the next couple of days we walked back down the hill down a steep windy path to sorrento and looked at shops till dinner time about an hour and only bought a small bottle of lemon liqueur I had Pizza for dinner and I am sad to say Israels pizzas are better, Esther had spagetti and loved it.

almost every house with a back yard here is filled with either fruit trees or vegetable garden it reminds us of Mario.

It is very green here even though they havnt had much rain.

Esther bought a leather Jacket tonight and then we caught the last bus back to the house at 915pm


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

DSC03479DSC03479
DSC03479

Walking down the zig zag path
DSC03485DSC03485
DSC03485

sorrento dinner
DSC03491DSC03491
DSC03491

sorrento dinner


Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb