PLEASE SEND MONEY!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Verona
May 13th 2006
Published: May 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

im broke...
and so happy to be out of greece.
we are in verona now, just saw juliets house and now just killing time until we head to our camp. we had to spend the whole day and night on a supposed mini cruise that was a freakin joke. all the greek men are pervs and need a life. but i loved the food, not on the boat but in the country so i dont want to complain too much. we spent the whole last day in greece on a party boat thing, yes...i was on a boat. and i didnt even get sick or scared for that matter... it was pretty cloudy all day so i didnt get much of a tan...but we had to get into groups of our home countries and sing our national anthem...yeah that was fun considering there was only four of us...then rodney did a nudie run on a nudist beach as everyone took photos from the boat and looked at me like whats wrong with him....i am wearing the same clothes for the past two days as i forgot to bring clothes on to the ferry...rodney loves it. he just makes fun of me... the air con is broke on the bus, so its a mix of stale air, lots of bodies and breathing...pleasant thought huh.... time to go.... see you all soon...too soon.

love katiemarie

ps if you see my mom around, please tell her to send me money. i have 100 left in my account...thanks

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb