it's all greek to me...


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands » Corfu
May 9th 2006
Published: May 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

i made it to greece safe and sound....sleeping on a ferry that reminded me of the titanic i got a little sick but i just took some pills and went to bed... the hotel we are staying at is a piece but whatever we just have a few drinks and it is paradise... we went out last night expecting a club that everyone was talking about...but it was closed so a bar that was suppose to open at 12 opened for us...which was nice, but the drinks were seven euro... today we all came into town and i ate a gyro... it was so much better than than the wonderful food of the greek festival and oakland gyros...wait maybe not at 3am... tonight we are having a toga party, the rules are that you can't wear anything under it...but i don't know, we'll see how much ive had to drink....the hotel doesn't have a pool...yeah...but there is one kinda close that you have to walk up 170 stairs...yeah we counted...i seriously can't breathe when i get up there, but once you are up there the view is really pretty....then you get drunk in the pool, well maybe the drunk part, but not the pool....but the best part of all is that you can't flush the toilet paper down the drain. so there is a little bin next to the toilet....its just wonderful!....a guy on the tour got stung by a wasp thing, while we were on the bus and we had to stop at a hospital and then we had to leave him there because it was pretty bad, but he ended up making it to the ferry in time...and he is ok....yeah and on the way to ferry we stopped in Pompeii, which was absolutely insane, it was a town in 70BC that was completely wiped out when a volcano erupted...and there left for hundreds of years...and the bodies were perserved by the ashes, the expresssions were even captured on their faces...it was insane.
time to go.
i love you all.........
katie


ps i have a crush. big time. really big time.
damn aussies.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb