Infine (Italian for "Finally")


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Venice
June 14th 2007
Published: June 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey, Everyone
--------------------------------------
That represents NO WORDS!
There are no words to explain what we experienced today. Our bodies are exhaused and we are going to take an "extended" nap before hitting the streets of Venice again tomorrow.

We met up with a 3rd American (Mom, your baby girl is fine) and laughed our way through Venice. The Team Photographer took over 1,000 pictures and friends--get ready. They will absolutely blow you away.

The Team Mom may just have a heart attack. She is on glass overload. Tomorrow, the island of Murano where The Son & Mom Team will find that special piece to commemorate the trip of a lifetime.

Be back tomorrow with pictures---if we live through the glass blowing factories!

The Son & Mom Bonding Glass-Loving Italy Loving God Bless the USA Excursion Team

Advertisement



15th June 2007

Venice photos
I've searched the net for a couple of years now looking for just the right photos for my living room. Subject: Venice gondolas with colorful buildings in view, canel scenes....I'm putting my order in, too! Fell in love with this city several years ago and want to capture it in my living room! Thanks, Matt!
15th June 2007

Hi
What an awesome blog. I have been reading everything and looking at all the wonderful pictures. It looks like you two are having the time of your life! Matt, you should get some "artsy" pics of TEAM MOM...:) We haven't seen much of her. Thanks for sharing your time with us -- it's a great escape. I am anticipating your next entry! Love you both.

Tot: 0.37s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0907s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb