Firenze and Pisa


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Pisa
December 6th 2018
Published: December 6th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We had a nice day in Pisa and Florence today. We had some morning and early day showers, but it was 62 degrees and really no wind, so it was a very comfortable day. We took the train from Rome to Florence and then switched trains to get to Pisa. We walked to the leaning tower and paid our 18 euros each to climb up to the top. Kasie was happy that we got to do the climb to the top as we did not have time on the last trip. We had lunch in Pisa after the climb. Sriracha enjoyed her meal of unique eats. We took the train back to Florence and wandered the city. Every street was lit up for Christmas. Pedro was also in his element. There was gelato on every corner. It was not long before we had to stop as Pedro just could not pass another gelato shop. After a few hours of wandering the city and shops we headed back to the train. The ride back was smooth on the high speed rail. We finished the evening with dinner at Kasie's favorite restaurant in Roma- Ristorante Aquila Nera Pizza Pub. The wait staff was the same as from our last trip in August of 2016. The waiter remembered us right away. Pasta and pizza and eggplant parmesan. We finished the meal with some more sweet treats too!


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

Treats in FirenzeTreats in Firenze
Treats in Firenze

Pedro, Sriracha and Kasie enjoy their treats!
The train station in FirenzeThe train station in Firenze
The train station in Firenze

Kasie, Pedro and Sarah wait for the train
Ristorante Aquila Nera Pizza Pub in RomaRistorante Aquila Nera Pizza Pub in Roma
Ristorante Aquila Nera Pizza Pub in Roma

Dinner at Kasie's favorite place!


7th December 2018

Beautiful PICS !
Looks like you are all having a great time !! Make the most of every minute !

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb