ITALIA!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
May 16th 2005
Published: May 23rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Amanda has made it to her homeland!

Anyways we saw the leaning tower of Pisa, we got some good photos. The counterfit market here is fantastic so we both may be coming back with several genuine designer bags!

Florence also was gorgeous. It was a fun night here because our tour guide took us to a pub called the Red Garter that had live music as well as a dj and dance floor. They sold their cocktails in 2litre pitchers so that made the Contiki Tour Group happy... It was a slight gongshow trying to get a taxi afterwards but the group of it managed it somehow...

The next day was sight seeing around Florence, we had a guided tour and saw Ponte de Vecchio, the Duomo, the replica of David (see Money shot below hehe), and we also did some shopping there... (seeing a trend at all?)

It was a fairly relaxing day, and that evening our tour group had a traditional tuscan dinner and a restaraunt in town. The BEST pasta i ve ever had , amanda agreed but with the exception of Nonnas. It was a four course meal, we both only made it to 3. After that we all checked out the Florence Space Disco, hehe it was pretty interesting, the karaoke part was fun.

Florence was great and hopefully we ll be beack next month!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Money ShotMoney Shot
Money Shot

Aka Neptunes backside *natasha that's for you lol


30th May 2005

Money Shot
Oh my! Love ...so LOVE the money shot. I think I have one very similar! hehehe. So jealous of the photo of the Ponte Vecchio, I bought a painting of that bridge while I was there, that is up in my house. By far one of the most beautiful bridges in the world! keep on blogging girls! - Natasha

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb