When in Florence...


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
October 15th 2005
Published: October 15th 2005
Edit Blog Post

This is now Tony. We arrived in Florence yesterday afternoon. The campground that we are staying at is awesome. It sits up on a hill that looks down over Florence. Its cool because there is a bar and resteraunt and a market as well at the campground. When we got there we sat out on the padio and drank some wine. The wine is sooo cheap and good. At the market a bottle of vino is 2,90 euros. So after we polished off a few of those we climbed the hill to a resteraunt and ate dinner. After dinner we went back to the spot and drank a few more bottle of wine and talked to the security guard until about 3:30 am. Very interesting conversation...why people hate the American government. He was a cool guy, but he had some interesting views.

Today we have been recovering from our wine hangover. We have just been checking out the city. Tomorrow we are going to go see the David and go to some crazy museum with a bunch of famous art.

The women here are amazing. I have never seen so many gorgeous women. We will see a women and say ""that is the hottest girl I have ever seen," and then say the same thing like 5 minutes later.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0854s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb