nice, france for one night


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
October 22nd 2005
Published: October 22nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

hello everybody this is josh. it has been awhile but we spent the last couple of days in cique terre and the compys werent cheap or in good supply so i havnet been around one. now we are in nice. we arrived this afternoon and will be here for the night and then to barcelona for three nights. the train ride is only 10.5 hours so it should be fun. i was surpsrised with nice. it is on the french riviera and right on the water. the train ride had some nice scenery. i think we are getting a little accustomed to the views of the mediterranean sea though cause we werent that excited. except when we saw two yachts in the harbor of monaco that were both about 200 feet each in length. huge. never seen a personal boat that big before. they looked like small cruise line ships. cinque terre was nice. we made the hike yesterday. it was 12 km and i have no idea how long that is in miles. but it was far. and tough. it was up and down the hillsides but the views were pretty cool. we stayed in riomaggiore, the southernmost town, but all agreed that monterrosso, the northernmost town was the coolest cause it had the nicest and only beach. and it was a little bigger. plus we saw two chicks topless on the beach so that might have swayed our votes. we were like little middle school kids tring to secretly get pictures. we did. thanks for the camera mamashim. other than the hike there wasnt much to do. we mostly layed around or drank wine or beer. i am excited to get to barcelona. hope all is well. the food in italy really is all it is cracked up to be. really good. late.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0518s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb