Lezzeno 3 days of no Driving


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lombardy » Lezzeno
June 29th 2018
Published: June 29th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We being back in Lake Como mean there is no driving required for three days (well very minimal anyway).

On the first day we all go up to Bellagio for lunch and a look around. The afternoon brought some rest time, swimming, reading and a afternoon nap with dinner at a lovely little restaurant on the lake just a ten minute walk from home, great place to watch the sun go down.

Yesterday we rented a boat and went cruising up to the top of Lake Como and found some new towns we would like to stay in next time that looked like there were no tourists. As we were coming down the opposite side we picked a secluded bay to stop and have lunch before continuing on and returning the boat mid afternoon again afternoon of swimming.

Today sees Clarke and Rose down at the local beach club, while I have elected to stay and write the blogs and catch up on reading.

The last two nights have seen us at great local restaurants again and tonight we are going back to the Stone House were we had dinner last night for a locals Wine and Cheese tasting. The wine tasting was fabulous, the wines were great, the sommelier was very knowledgeable and also included a wonderful set of platters for us to enjoy with our wine.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0643s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb