yep,lifes pretty tough...


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Liguria » Genoa
July 23rd 2007
Published: July 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone,
its been a while since our last blog..but this is what we have been up to....
after Valencia we went to pamplona for the running of the bulls festival which was insane!
we were there with hattie,tim and their friends scott and tania,we stayed in an apartment/marae style place right in the centre of the city, it was basically a 3 day party..which was something pretty special when hattie and tim got engaged on the second day we were there!!!

after pamps we headed to genova (italy) after a crappy 13 hour train trip across france with half a day in nice.
the last 2 weeks we have been living with cliff on board amevi surprise...the 53 meter boat that he works on.
we were put to work in exchange for free accomodation and meals and have loved every minute of it! The crew of 8 men are awesome and heaps of fun!
tomorrow we are off to Antibes (south of france) for the last leg of the big adventure before we have to start looking for work..in antibes we will try and look for work on the superyachts, hopefully with ryans skills in handyman stuff and pippis skills in beauty therapy, we will manage to find something.
Weve heard that the winter is pretty nasty over there..hope everyone is well
we will keep you updated
lots of love pippi and ryan xxx



Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



26th July 2007

Happy Birthday Little Brother
hey babe(s), hope you have you have a wicked as birthday for the 27th ryan!!!!! miss you both but how jealous are we of the most amazing experiences you are having. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooo
31st July 2007

Nuts
More photos of your nuts please - I miss the Americas Cup and wanna see a real Spinnaker!

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0245s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb