Were still alive!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
June 18th 2006
Published: June 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hi everyone,

sorry it has been awhile since we last wrote, but we have been having too much fun in tuscany. we stayed at an amazing campsite, which was much more like a resort. There were 7 pools, 3 good restaurants, and the grounds were beautiful. Not to mention, the wine was amazing and cheap. We also met some wonderful people and matt fell in love. Just kidding, but he did meet a really cool girl named Marley. Could you imagine if matt and marley were to marry?

Right now we are in rome and tomorrow we are heading to Cinque Terre in the italian riveria.

we are not able to put up pics because we forgot the cord and we dont have money to put pics on a cd. we will send some of our favorite when we return to america.

take care and we will write again soon.

matt and nicole

Advertisement



19th June 2006

Wish you were here
Matt, sounds like you have been having way too much fun...just kidding...Glad you were able to take such a trip. It is a GREAT experience to have being so young. We enjoyed being with Larry,Lisa and Luke this weekend. He is such a cute little guy! He will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. He was almost 9lbs. when born. Hope to see you next year in Mound,Mn.
19th June 2006

Thanks for keeping in touch . . .
sounds great. Love Tuscany, the people, and the wine.
19th June 2006

go for it matt
Marley Farley sounds pretty good to me man. see you soon
23rd June 2006

Fat Marley 2
That would be good--but only if she lives up to his name!

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb