Fun with the family


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
June 8th 2006
Published: June 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We just got dropped at our hostel in downtown praque. Vera and George are absolutely hilarious. They spent the last couple days with us and we love Praque. George took us on a 8 hour hike through the city and we saw everything we wanted to see. Then last night we went for a night hike to see Praque lit up. It was awesome. Anyways, we drank a couple of good bottles of wine last night and then Nicole noticed that there were ants crawling around on the ground in Vera's flat. George flipped out and was using a magnafying glass to find them and it looked as if they were hunting ants. The pictures we took of this incident were hilarious. Anyways, we are going to meet up with Nicoles friend and go out for drinks tonight, our last night in Praque. Then it's off to Vienna, and then down to Italy for a long stay. Can't wait to drink the wine in Italy. Hope all is well and will keep you all posted.

Matt and Nicole

Advertisement



9th June 2006

Fun, fun, fun . . .
Keep up the good work! Sounds like you are enjoying every minute.
9th June 2006

busy busy
Hey, its sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun! Glad to hear it! I can't wait to see pix!
12th June 2006

cool!!
hi guys-- europe sounds like fun. but you should put pix on the blog so we can see what you see. i'm having a blast with caileen down in arizona for the week!! the two of us miss the two of you. love, franny and caileen
13th June 2006

sounds like its all go go go with travelling around, but good to hear you are seeing lots of amazing things and are having heaps of fun. thanks for keeping us all updated on whats happening...can't wait to chat to you Nic about it all your adventures!
15th June 2006

Where the hell are you
. . . just checking. Haven't heard from you since Sunday. Let us know you're OK, please. Lots of love.

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb